Empty your hand before the other players. Additional points may be earned by capturing cards during play and betting that you will be first to shed all of your cards.
A valid card combination may be a set, a sequence or a bomb:
- a "set" is a group of any number of cards of the same rank (ex: one "8", two "5", ...).
- a "sequence" is a group of 3 or more cards of the same color with consecutive rank (ex: red 8, red 9, red 10)
- a "sequence" can also be a group of 2 or more pairs or larger sets of consecutive rank sharing the same suits between sets (ex: blue 3, green 3, blue 4, green 4, blue 5, green 5)
- a "bomb" is one of the following combination (ranked below from lowest to highest):
- 3-5-7-9 (in 4 different colors, "rainbow bomb")
- 3-5-7-9 (in one color, "suited bomb")
Face cards can be used as wild cards to replace any cards in a "set" or a "sequence". Each player starts a round with a Jack, a Queen and a King. These face cards are public.
At your turn, you have to play a higher ranking combination with exactly the same type and same number of card that the first combination played. You can also pass. Bombs are an exception: you can play a bomb to beat any combination, except a higher bomb.
When all but one player pass in succession, the player who played the highest combination capture all cards played. Important exception: if the highest combination is a bomb, cards are captured by the player with the next higher combination. Then, a new trick starts. The winner of the last trick leads the new trick with any combination.
- At the moment you shed your last card: 5 points per card in the hand of the player who held the most cards.
- Cards captured values: 2-4-6-8-10 = 0 point, 3-5-7-9 = 1 point, J = 2 points, Q = 3 points, K = 5 points.
- 30 points for a successful "Big bet", 15 points for a successful "Little bet". Points from unsuccessful bets are added to scores of the round's winner and to player(s) who did not bet.